Political Reform Division
How To Contact the Political Reform Division
The Political Reform Division is open Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and is closed on state holidays.
To further assist the public in casting an informed vote, the office is open for the review of disclosure documents from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. on the Saturdays preceding even-year primary and general elections.
Please check the Division's home page periodically for current announcements of additional extensions of hours.
The Division's main telephone number is (916) 653-6224.
The Division's fax number is (916) 653-5045.
The office address is:
- Political Reform Division
- Secretary of State
- 1500 11th Street, Room 495
- Sacramento, CA 95814
The entrance to the building is located at the corner of 11th and "O" Streets in downtown Sacramento (one block south of the State Capitol). Parking garages are located nearby on both 10th and 11th Streets between "O" and "P"; metered street parking also is available.
How To Get Here
From the West:
- Interstate-80 East to I-5 South. Take "Q" Street Exit. Turn left on 11th Street.
- Business-80 (Capital City Freeway) East to I-5 North. Take "Q" Street Exit. Turn left on 11th Street.
From the East:
- Business-80 (Capital City Freeway) West. Take the "P" Street Exit. Turn right on 11th Street.
From the South:
- I-5 North. Take the "Q" Street Exit. Turn left on 11th Street.
- Highway 99 to Business-80 West. Take San Francisco Exit. Proceed to the 10th Street Exit and right on 10th Street. Turn right on "Q" Street. Turn left on 11th Street.
From the North:
- I-5 South. Take the "Q" Street Exit. Turn left on 11th Street.
via Light Rail
- Exit at the Archives Plaza stop.