Advisories to County Elections Officials - June 2018
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Initiative: #1839 Related to Ambulance Employees – Eligibility for Ballot(PDF)
- Initiative: #1837 Related to Rent Control – Eligibility for Ballot(PDF)
- General Election: Statewide Candidate Statement Package(PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1831, Related to Taxes and Bonds(PDF)
- Language Accessibility Advisory Committee: June 28, 2018, Meeting(PDF)
- Initiative: Random Sample of #1840, Related to Criminal Justice(PDF)
- Initiative: #1814, Related to the Division of California – Eligibility for Ballot(PDF)
- Initiative 1835: Withdrawal(PDF)
- General Election: Governor’s Proclamation for the November 6, 2018, General Election(PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1828, Related to Various State Laws(PDF)
- Political Body: California National Party(PDF)
- Voting Systems: OVSTA Monthly Update – June 2018(PDF)
- Voter Registration: Deadline to Order Voter Registration and Voter Notification Cards(PDF)