Advisories to County Elections Officials - July 2018
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Initiative: #1840 Related to Criminal Justice – Eligibility for Ballot(PDF)
- Voting System: Public Hearing Regarding the County of Los Angeles’ VSAP Tally 1.0(PDF)
- Voting Systems: OVSTA Monthly Update – July 2018(PDF)
- Voting Accessibility Advisory Committee: July 18, 2018 Meeting(PDF)
- General Election: Legislative and Congressional Candidate Statement Cost Survey(PDF)
- General Election: State Voter Information Guide Order Forms(PDF)
- Primary Election: State Voter Information Guide Mailing Reimbursement Claims(PDF)
- Voter Registration: Postage Reimbursement and Replenishment Claims (FY 2017/2018 - 4th Quarter)(PDF)