Advisories to County Elections Officials - March 2018
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Primary Election: Final Ballot Labels and Titles and Summaries(PDF)
- Primary Election: Ballot Tint and Watermark Assignment(PDF)
- Primary Election: Randomized Alphabet Drawing(PDF)
- Initiative: Random Sample of #1806, Related to Water Bonds(PDF)
- Primary Election: Nomination Period Filing Extension(PDF)
- Voting Accessibility Advisory Committee: March 21, 2018, Meeting(PDF)
- Primary Election: CalVoter II and VoteCal Election Reporting Schedule(PDF)
- Primary Election: Suspension of National Change of Address (NCOA) Processing(PDF)
- Voting Systems: OVSTA Monthly Update – March 2018(PDF)
- AB 918: Expanded Vote-by-Mail, Ballot Translations, and Posting Requirements(PDF)
- Language Accessibility Advisory Committee: March 15, 2018, Meeting(PDF)
- Primary Election: State Voter Information Guide Order Verification(PDF)
- Primary Election: June 5, 2018, Statewide Direct Primary Election Title Translations(PDF)
- Voter Registration: Deadline to Order Voter Registration and Voter Notification Cards(PDF)