Advisories to County Elections Officials - February 2018
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Initiative: 1849, Related to Elections(PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1802, Related to Parole(PDF)
- June 5, 2018, Primary Election: Legislative and Congressional Candidate Statement Cost Survey(PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1801, Related to California Autonomy and Nationhood(PDF)
- Primary Election: County Contact Information/State Voter Information Guide (PDF)
- Initiative: 1848, Related to the Environment(PDF)
- Primary Election: State Voter Information Guide Order Forms(PDF)
- Initiative: Withdrawal of 1844, Related to Healthcare(PDF)
- Voting Systems: OVSTA Monthly Update – February 2018(PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1798, Related to the Legislature(PDF)
- Primary Election: Voter Bill of Rights Posters(PDF)
- VoteCal: County Test Environment – March 18, 2018, Release(PDF)