Advisories to County Elections Officials - January 2018
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Initiative: 1842, Related to Criminal Justice(PDF)
- Initiative: Withdrawal of 1829, Related to Taxes(PDF)
- Referendum: Failure of #1820, Related to Immigration Enforcement(PDF)
- Initiative: 1841, Related to Hospital Bonds(PDF)
- Language Accessibility Advisory Committee: January 25, 2018, Meeting(PDF)
- Vote-by-Mail: Universal Vote-by-Mail Envelope Packages(PDF)
- Political Body: K9 Party(PDF)
- Voting Systems: OVSTA Monthly Update – January 2018(PDF)
- Primary Election: Governor’s Proclamation for the June 5, 2018, Statewide Direct Primary Election(PDF)
- Voter Registration: Postage Reimbursement and Replenishment Claims (FY 2017/2018 – 2ndQuarter)(PDF)
- Voting Accessibility Advisory Committee: January 17, 2018, Meeting(PDF)
- Initiative: 1840, Related to Criminal Justice(PDF)