Advisories to County Elections Officials - August 2017
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Voting Systems: Voting Technology Public Hearing(PDF)
- California Voter’s Choice Act: Use of Regular Ballots at Vote Centers(PDF)
- Voter Education and Outreach: High School Voter Education Weeks September 18-29, 2017(PDF)
- November 7, 2017, Elections: Randomized Alphabet Drawing(PDF)
- Voting Systems: OVSTA Monthly Update – August 2017(PDF)
- Language Accessibility Advisory Committee: August 17, 2017, Meeting(PDF)
- Initiative: 1802, Related to Parole (PDF)