Advisories to County Elections Officials - July 2017
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Voting Modernization Board: Actions from the July 20, 2017 Meeting(PDF)
- VoteCal: County Test Environment (PDF)
- Voting Modernization Board: 07/20/17 Meeting Agenda(PDF)
- Initiative: 1800, Related to Road Repair and Transportation Funding(PDF)
- Voting Accessibility Advisory Committee: July 19, 2017, Meeting(PDF)
- Voting Modernization Board: Next Scheduled Meeting – July 20, 2017(PDF)
- Voting Systems: OVSTA Monthly Update – July 2017(PDF)
- Voter Registration: Postage Reimbursement and Replenishment Claims (FY 2016/2017 - 4th Quarter) (PDF)