Advisories to County Elections Officials - January 2017
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Political Body: Good Government Party(PDF)
- Political Body: New America Political Party(PDF)
- Political Body: Progressive Party(PDF)
- Initiative: 1795, Related to California Nationhood(PDF)
- Voter Registration: Conditional Voter Registration(PDF)
- Election Systems and Software: Public Hearing for Unity 22.214.171.124 Voting System(PDF)
- Language Accessibility Advisory Committee: January 26, 2017, Meeting(PDF)
- Voter Registration: 85814 Business Reply Mail Renewal Fees(PDF)
- Voting Systems: OVSTA Monthly Update – January 2017(PDF)
- VoteCal: Public Safety Officer Confidential Voters(PDF)
- Voter Registration: Postage Reimbursement and Replenishment Claims(FY 2016/2017– 2nd Quarter) (PDF)