Advisories to County Elections Officials - September 2019
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Voting Modernization Board: 9/25/19 Meeting Agenda (PDF)
- Presidential Primary: Green Party County Council Members (PDF)
- Presidential Primary: American Independent Party County Central Committee Members (PDF)
- Voting Systems: OVSTA Monthly Update – September 2019 (PDF)
- Initiative: 1866, Related to Climate (PDF)
- Initiative: 1865, Related to Property Tax (PDF)
- Initiative: 1864, Related to Property Tax (PDF)
- RECALL OF GOVERNOR GAVIN NEWSOM; CALENDAR OF EVENTS (PDF)
- Voter Education and Outreach: High School Voter Education Weeks September 16-27, 2019 (PDF)
- Voter Registration: Deadline to Order Voter Registration and Voter Notification Cards (PDF)