Advisories to County Elections Officials - January 2019
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Language Accessibility Advisory Committee: January 30, 2019, Meeting(PDF)
- 2018 General Election: State Voter Information Guide Mailing Reimbursement Claims(PDF)
- Referendum: Qualification of #1856, Related to Bail(PDF)
- VoteCal: County Test Environment – March 10, 2019, Release(PDF)
- VoteCal: Local Elections(PDF)
- Voting Systems: OVSTA Monthly Update – January 2019(PDF)
- Report of Registration: Reporting Instructions for the February 10, 2019, Odd-Numbered Year Report of Registration(PDF)
- Initiative: 1861, Related to Legal Rights to Children(PDF)
- Report of Registration: Contact Information and Newly Incorporated Cities Survey(PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1853, Related to Immigration(PDF)
- Voter Registration: Postage Reimbursement and Replenishment Claims (FY 2018/2019 – 2nd Quarter)(PDF)