Advisories to County Elections Officials - April 2019
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 1, 2013, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2012 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- National Voter Registration Act: Designation of General Assistance/General Relief Programs and California Student Aid Commission Financial Aid Programs as Voter Registration Agencies (PDF)
- Voting Modernization Board: Next Scheduled Meeting – May 31, 2019 (PDF)
- VoteCal: County Test Environment Mock Election 2019 (PDF)
- Voter Registration: Using Provisional Ballot Envelope as an Affidavit of Registration (PDF)
- VoteCal: County Test Environment – June 16, 2019, Release (PDF)
- Voting Systems: OVSTA Monthly Update – April 2019 (PDF)
- Voter Registration: Postage Reimbursement and Replenishment Claims (FY 2018/2019 – 3rd Quarter) (PDF)