- Ballot Measure Committees: Campaign and Registration Requirements
- Campaign Disclosure for Candidates: How to Get Started
How to File
- If the FPPC guidance directs you to file your statements by paper with the Secretary of State, you may use any of the following options:
- Mail your statement to: Political Reform Division, Secretary of State, 1500 11th Street, Room 495, Sacramento, CA 95814
- Use the drop box located in the first-floor rotunda lobby at 1500 11th Street, Sacramento, CA 95814.
- Schedule an appointment by email or phone to drop off a large volume of documents.
- Submit a digitally signed document using our website for guidance.
- If FPPC Guidance directs you to file your statements electronically:
Where To File
- Where Campaign Statements Must Be Filed by Candidates, Officeholders and Campaign Committees at the State Level
- Where Campaign Statements Must Be Filed by Candidates, Officeholders and Campaign Committees at the Local Level
- Candidates: Where to File Campaign Disclosure Statements
- Where To File Matrix For All Campaign And Lobbying Reports