The Secretary of State offers three options for submitting business entity filings:
1. File Online - Fastest Service
The business entity filings below can be submitted directly online.
2. New: eForms Online - Submit Business Entities Filings (PDF Forms) Online
Submit your business entity PDF form electronically using eForms Online as follows:
- Locate the form that you would like to submit.
- Download, complete and print the fillable PDF form (Note: Corporations may submit free form documents).
- Sign the form (i.e. wet signature; electronic and digital signatures are not acceptable).
- Scan and save the signed document to your personal computer, tablet or phone:
- PDF file format only;
- 10 MB file size maximum;
- PDF must be unlocked and not password protected.
- Upload your completed and signed PDF form and submit electronically through eForms Online.
Your submission will be reviewed for legal compliance and you will receive an email with an approval or a notice to correct your submission.
3. File by Mail or In Person
All business forms can be submitted by mail or in person. Locate the form that you would like to submit and follow the instructions. Information regarding our address and business hours can be found on the Contact Information - Business Entities webpage. Mergers and Conversions must be submitted by mail or in person.