Over 140 Business Filings, Name Reservations, and Orders for Certificates of Status and Certified Copies of Corporations, Limited Liability Companies and Limited Partnerships available online.

A domestic (California) stock corporation can convert into a California other business entity; a California limited liability company (LLC), limited partnership (LP) or general partnership (GP) can convert into a California or foreign other business entity; and a foreign business entity can convert into a California corporation, LLC, LP or registered GP if the conversion is permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction of the foreign business entity. (California Corporations Code commencing with Sections 1150, 3300, 15911.01, 16901 and 17710.01.) Note: A California corporation cannot convert to a foreign entity.

Conversion Information Chart

Forms and Fees

If the converted entity will be: