Election Night Data-Feed Information
June 7, 2022, California Primary Election
The California Primary Election test data is randomly generated for use in application testing by Secretary of State staff and clients until June 7, 2022.
This sample data does not represent projected outcomes in any contest.
Documentation by Section
- Media Guide (PDF)
General information about the file formats, file retrieval, and testing processes.
- ASCII File Format (PDF)
Technical specifications for the ASCII file format.
- API Documentation (PDF)
Technical reference describing how to use and what is available in the API for the California 2021 Gubernatorial Recall Election.
- Testing Schedule (PDF)
Testing dates and times for this election.
- References (PDF)
Detail layout of contests, contest descriptions, political party descriptions, and political subdivisions by county.
ASCII Files - Recall Election Contests
- V22GP.txt - The votes results file
- R22GP.txt - List of races
- C22GP.txt - List of candidates and short proposition names
- P22GP.txt - List of Precincts
- S22GP.txt - List of Counties
System Test Schedule
|Wednesday, May 25th||8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon PT|
|Wednesday, June 1st||8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon PT|
|Saturday, June 4th||8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT|
Offices and Political Subdivisions
- Political Subdivisions by County (PDF)
- Counties Within Congressional Districts (PDF)
- Counties Within State Senate Districts (PDF)
- Counties Within State Assembly Districts (PDF)
- Counties Within Board of Equalization Districts (PDF)
- Counties Within Appellate Court Districts (PDF)
- County Combinations of State Assembly, Congressional, State Senate, Board of Equalization, and Appellate Districts (PDF)