Proposition 41 - Voting Modernization Bond Act of 2002, approved by the voters at the March 5, 2002 election, allocates $200 million to upgrade voting systems, and established a Voting Modernization Board to carry out this task.
Voting Modernization Board (VMB)
- Board Meetings
- VMB Historical Background
Voting Equipment Modernization
The next scheduled meeting of the VMB:
- August 24, 2022, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Joan Hackeling, VMB Staff Consultant
- Elections Division
- California Secretary of State’s Office
- 1500 11th Street, 5th Floor
- Sacramento, CA 95814
- (916) 695-1577