How do I obtain technical assistance with respect to filing online or electronically?

For technical assistance regarding filing online or electronically, call (877) 745-3453 or (916) 653-7283 or e-mail the Political Reform Division by using the online form.

If you are experiencing problems attempting to file electronically using a vendor, confer with the vendor.