How do I find out the bills or administrative actions lobbied by a particular lobbyist employer?
- Go to the "Lobbying Activity" page. (You may also reach this site from the Secretary of State's Home Page - by clicking on "Lobbying Activity & Finance" under "Political Reform.")
- Click on "Lobbyist Employers."
- Select the lobbying employer in which you are interested.
- Select "Financial Activity/Filing History" and the desired "Legislative Session."
- Under "BILLS AND AGENCIES LOBBIED," a list of bills/agencies lobbied by quarter is displayed.
- A list of bills and agencies lobbied can also be found by clicking on the "Report of Lobbyist Employer and Lobbying Coalition (F635)" in the "Electronic Filing" portion for the quarter that is of interest. A copy of the report will be displayed. View Part I. A list of the legislative and administrative actions lobbied will be displayed.