Submit the following items to the Secretary of State:
- Copy of a current Surety Bond ($100,000)(PDF) obtained from a corporate surety (admitted to do business in California).
- Completed Immigration Consultant Disclosure(PDF) form.
- Copy of a valid and current photo identification. Acceptable forms of photo identification are:
- An identification card or driver's license issued by the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- A passport issued by the Department of State of the United States.
- An identification card issued by a state other than California.
- A driver's license issued by a state other than California.
- 2" x 2" passport photo.
- $30.00 filing fee.