2018 Ballot Measure Contribution Totals
Committees supporting or opposing the following ballot measures have reported total contributions on specified reports, which have been compiled into a total amount of contributions in support or opposition to the ballot measure:
June 5, 2018, Primary Election Ballot
- Proposition 68 - SB 5 (Chapter 852, Statutes of 2017), De León. California Drought, Water, Parks, Climate, Coastal Protection, and Outdoor Access For All Act of 2018.
- Proposition 69 - ACA 5 (Resolution Chapter 30, statutes of 2017), Frazier. Motor vehicle fees and taxes: restriction on expenditures: appropriations limit.
- Proposition 70 - ACA 1 (Resolution Chapter 105, statutes of 2017), Mayes. Greenhouse Gas Reduction Reserve Fund.
- Proposition 71 - ACA 17 (Resolution Chapter 190, Statutes of 2017), Mullin. Ballot measures: effective date
- Proposition 72 - SCA 9 (Resolution Chapter 1, Statutes of 2018), Glazer.
November 6, 2018, General Election Ballot
More Campaign Finance Data