The Safe at Home program was enacted in 1999 and enrolled its first participant that same year in July. Since then, the Safe at Home program laws have been amended and additional laws have been passed to better serve Safe at Home's participants and to incorporate additional services into the program.
Visit the Safe at Home Program Legislation History page for more information about chaptered bills.
- Confidential Address Program for Victims of Domestic Violence, Stalking and Sexual Assault Law
- Confidential Address Program for Safe at Home Reproductive Healthcare Participants Law
- Confidential Name Change Law
- Confidential Voter Registration Law
- Department of Motor Vehicle Records Suppression Law
- Safe at Home Program Legislation History