Committees supporting or opposing the following ballot measures have reported total contributions on specified reports, which have been compiled into a total amount of contributions in support or opposition to the ballot measure:
November 8, 2022, General Election Ballot
- Proposition 1 - SCA 10 (Resolution Chapter 97, Statutes of 2022)Atkins. Reproductive Freedom.
- Proposition 26 - Authorizes New Types of Gambling. Initiative Constitutional and Statutory Amendment.
- Proposition 27 - Allows Online and Mobile Sports Wagering. Initiative Constitutional Amendment and Statute.
- Proposition 28 - Provides Additional Funding for Arts and Music Education in Public Schools. Initiative Statute.
- Proposition 29 - Requires On-Site Licensed Medical Professional at Kidney Dialysis Clinics and Establishes Other State Requirements. Initiative Statute.
- Proposition 30 - Provides Funding for Programs to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions by Increasing Tax on Personal Income Over $2 Million. Initiative Statute.
- Proposition 31 - Referendum Challenging a 2020 Law Prohibiting Retail Sale of Certain Flavored Tobacco Products.