Committees supporting or opposing the following ballot measures have reported total contributions on specified reports, which have been compiled into a total amount of contributions in support or opposition to the ballot measure:
March 3, 2020, Primary Election Ballot
- Proposition 13 - AB 48 (Chapter 530, Statutes of 2019), O'Donnell. Education Finance: School Facilities: Public Preschool, K-12, and College Health and Safety Bond Act of 2020.
November 3, 2020, General Election Ballot
- Proposition 14 - Authorizes Bonds to Continue Funding Stem Cell and Other Medical Research. Initiative Statute.
- Proposition 15 - Increases Funding for Public Schools, Community Colleges, and Local Government Services by Changing Tax Assessment of Commercial and Industrial Property. Initiative Constitutional Amendment.
- Proposition 16 - ACA 5 (Resolution Chapter 23), Weber. Government preferences.
- Proposition 17 - ACA 6 (Resolution Chapter 24), McCarty. Elections: disqualification of electors.
- Proposition 18 - ACA 4 (Resolution Chapter 30), Mullin. Elections: voting age.
- Proposition 19 - ACA 11 (Resolution Chapter 31), Mullin. The Home Protection for Seniors, Severely Disabled, Families, and Victims of Wildfire or Natural Disasters Act.
- Proposition 20 - Restricts Parole for Non-Violent Offenders. Authorizes Felony Sentences for Certain Offenses Currently Treated Only as Misdemeanors. Initiative Statute.
- Proposition 21 - Expands Local Governments' Authority to Enact Rent Control on Residential Property. Initiative Statute.
- Proposition 22 - Changes Employment Classification Rules for App-Based Transportation and Delivery Drivers. Initiative Statute.
- Proposition 23 - Authorizes State Regulation of Kidney Dialysis Clinics. Establishes Minimum Staffing and Other Requirements. Initiative Statute.
- Proposition 24 - Amends Consumer Privacy Laws. Initiative Statute.
- Proposition 25 - Referendum to Overturn a 2018 Law That Replaced Money Bail System with a System Based On Public Safety Risk.