Committees supporting or opposing the following ballot measures have reported total contributions on specified reports, which have been compiled into a total amount of contributions in support or opposition to the ballot measure:
June 5, 2018, Primary Election Ballot
- Proposition 68 - SB 5 (Chapter 852, Statutes of 2017), De León. California Drought, Water, Parks, Climate, Coastal Protection, and Outdoor Access For All Act of 2018.
- Proposition 69 - ACA 5 (Resolution Chapter 30, statutes of 2017), Frazier. Motor vehicle fees and taxes: restriction on expenditures: appropriations limit.
- Proposition 70 - ACA 1 (Resolution Chapter 105, statutes of 2017), Mayes. Greenhouse Gas Reduction Reserve Fund.
- Proposition 71 - ACA 17 (Resolution Chapter 190, Statutes of 2017), Mullin. Ballot measures: effective date
- Proposition 72 - SCA 9 (Resolution Chapter 1, Statutes of 2018), Glazer.
November 6, 2018, General Election Ballot
- Proposition 1 - SB 3 (Chapter 365, Statutes of 2017), Beall. Veterans and Affordable Housing Bond Act of 2018.
- Proposition 2 - AB 1827 (Chapter 41, Statutes of 2018), Committee on Budget. No Place Like Home Act of 2018.
- Proposition 3 - Authorizes Bonds to Fund Projects for Water Supply and Quality, Watershed, Fish, Wildlife, Water Conveyance, and Groundwater Sustainability and Storage. Initiative Statute.
- Proposition 4 - Authorizes Bonds Funding Construction at Hospitals Providing Children's Health Care. Initiative Statute.
- Proposition 5 - Changes Requirements for Certain Property Owners to Transfer their Property Tax Base to Replacement Property. Initiative Constitutional Amendment and Statute.
- Proposition 6 - Eliminates Recently Enacted Road Repair and Transportation Funding by Repealing Revenues Dedicated For Those Purposes. Requires Any Measure to Enact Certain Vehicle Fuel Taxes and Vehicle Fees Be Submitted to and Approved By the Electorate. Initiative Constitutional Amendment.
- Proposition 7 - AB 807 (Chapter 60, Statutes of 2018), Chu. Daylight saving time.
- Proposition 8 - Authorizes State Regulation of Kidney Dialysis Clinics. Limits Charges for Patient Care. Initiative Statute.
- Proposition 9 - Division of California Into Three States. Initiative Statute. On July 18, 2018, Proposition 9 was removed from the ballot by order of the California Supreme Court. (PDF)
- Proposition 10 - Expands Local Governments' Authority to Enact Rent Control on Residential Property. Initiative Statute.
- Proposition 11 - Requires Private-Sector Emergency Ambulance Employees to Remain on Call During Work Breaks. Changes Other Conditions of Employment. Initiative Statute.
- Proposition 12 - Establishes New Standards For Confinement of Certain Farm Animals; Bans Sale of Certain Non-Complying Products. Initiative Statute.
More Campaign Finance Data
On July 18, 2018, Proposition 9 was removed from the ballot by order of the California Supreme Court. (PDF)