The Secretary of State’s office has selected Salesforce as the new platform for CAL-ACCESS and OSaaS as the new system integrator. Previous project references can be found on the CARS Project Pre 2020 Archive page.
CARS Software Vendor/Service Provider Meeting Presentations
- September 10, 2020, CARS Software Vendor-Service Provider Meeting
- July 8, 2020, CARS Software Vendor-Service Provider Meeting
CARS Stakeholder Input Group (SIG) Meeting Presentations
The Secretary of State held public meetings to take comments on desired features and electronic filing format of an internet-based, electronic system for reporting and disclosure of campaign finance and lobby activity pursuant to the requirements of SB 1349 (Hertzberg).
- February 9, 2017, Sacramento, CA - Public Meeting Transcript(PDF)
- Public Meeting held at 10:30 a.m. on February 9, 2017, in Sacramento, CA
- February 3, 2017, Los Angeles, CA - Public Meeting Transcript(PDF)
- Updated Public Meeting Notice for February 9, 2017(PDF)
- Public Meeting Notice for February 3, 2017 and February 9, 2017(PDF)