The California Roster, also known as the Cal Roster, is a listing of California's public officeholders, including our United States government officials, the Constitutional officers, members of the State Senate and Assembly, the Judicial branch, county officials, and incorporated city and town officials.
It also includes a history of California's office holders, descriptions of the state emblems, a listing of all state agencies, departments, boards and commissions, and a listing of the unincorporated areas. The roster does not contain information on all 50 states.
The California Roster has been made available exclusively online by the Secretary of State since 2005.
California Roster 2020
You can view the complete 2020 California Roster in whole or sections.
Click on the appropriate section below:
- Entire Document (PDF)
- Table of Contents (PDF)
- Welcome Letter (PDF)
- Constitutional Officers (PDF)
- History of California State Officeholders (PDF)
- The Golden State and State Emblems (PDF)
- State Senate (PDF)
- State Assembly (PDF)
- California Judicial Branch (PDF)
- State Agencies, Departments, Boards, Commissions(PDF)
- County Officials (PDF)
- Incorporated City and Town Officials (PDF)
- Unincorporated Areas (PDF)
- California Congressional Legislators (PDF)