The Secretary of State is required to report to the Election Assistance Commission (EAC) each year on how the Agency and county elections officials are serving military and overseas voters under the federal Uniformed and Overseas Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA).
*Please note that macros need to be enabled to view this report. To enable macros, you may need to do one of the following:
- Your viewer may ask you to enable macros. If so, please select the "Yes" option.
- If your viewer says that the macro security settings are too high, please go to, "Tools", found on the dropdown menu. Then,
- Select "Options",
- then select the "Security" tab.
- Press the button titled, "Macro Security",
- then select the "Low" setting.
- Press "OK" two times to exit that screen and your macros should be enabled to view the report.
If you are still having issues viewing this report on a Windows Operating System with Internet Explorer, please open "My Computer", "Tools", "Folder Options", select "File Types", find and select "Microsoft Office Excel" with the "XLS" Extension, then click on the "Advanced" button, uncheck the "Browse in same window" option, and select "OK". This process should allow you to view the report.
Also, you may download this report and save to it your desktop or some other folder location in order to view it in its entirety by doing a Right Click on the link and Click, "Save Target As."