The Secretary of State was required to issue a one-time report to the Assembly Committee on Elections and Redistricting and the Senate Committee on Elections and Constitutional Amendments on the Agency’s plan to replace the California Automated Lobby And Campaign Contribution and Expenditure Search System (CAL- ACCESS).
Implementation Date Report
The Secretary of State is required to report to the Joint Legislative Budget Committee and the fiscal committees of the Legislature each quarter on the progress of the Cal-Access replacement project.
CARS Independent Assessment Reports:
- CARS High Level Assessment (PDF)
- CARS Independent Assessment-Recommendations (PDF)
- CARS Project Roadmap (PDF)
- October 2022 Report (PDF)
- April 2022 Report (PDF)
- July 2022 Report (PDF)
- January 2022 Report (PDF)