- Monday through Friday
- 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- (Excluding state holidays)
Service of Process:
- Service of Process must be delivered to the following address:
- 1500 11th Street, 6th Floor
- Sacramento, CA 95814
Telephone Number and Email Address:
- Toll-Free: (877) 322-5227
- *Please note that our office is closed from 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. for the lunch hour
- Email: email@example.com.
- Safe at Home Program
- P.O. Box 846
- Sacramento, CA 95812
The email address listed above is mainly used to communicate general information with Safe at Home Enrolling Agencies. Please do not email confidential information to Safe at Home.
If you have confidential questions or concerns that relate to the Safe at Home Program, please call us toll-free at (877) 322-5227 or TTY/TDD at (916) 651-1304.
For the safety and security of Safe at Home participants, when calling Safe at Home, a series of security questions will be asked to ensure your confidentiality.
Faxed or emailed copies of application materials or renewal forms are not accepted. Safe at Home requires original /wet signatures.
Participants can fax a signed and dated request of a change of address, telephone number change, withdrawal form, notarized request for name change documents, marriage or divorce court orders or certificates.
Confidential name change decrees must be court-certified and submitted to Safe at Home by mail to the address listed above.