In addition to providing assistance to individuals who file campaign and lobbying disclosure statements and otherwise must comply with provisions of California's Political Reform Act, the Secretary of State's Political Reform Division offers a variety of services to the general public, including the following:
- Publish The Lobbying Directory. Current lobbying activity information can be viewed on our Lobbying Activity website. A paper version of The Lobbying Directory may be viewed in PDF format.
- Provide public access to all campaign and lobbying disclosure documents filed with the Division.
- Provide the public with copies of all campaign and lobbying disclosure documents at a duplication cost of ten cents per page.
- Provide printouts and mailing labels for various categories of campaign and lobbying organizations that file documents with the Division. For details and fees, go to the Data Processing Service Request page.
- Provide assistance to anyone with questions about California's Political Reform Act or the activities of the Division.
If you would like to request any of the services of the Division, please write to: Secretary of State, Political Reform Division, 1500 - 11th Street, Room 495, Sacramento, CA 95814, or telephone (916) 653-6224, or visit our Contact Information page.