NVRA Voter Registration Agencies
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Field Offices
- Public Assistance Agencies
- County welfare department offices, which accept applications and administer benefits for the CalFresh Program, formerly known as Food Stamps and federally known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and the California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs) program, which replaced the Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) program.
- County welfare department offices, which accept applications and administer benefits for the Medi-Cal program.
- County welfare department offices and community based non-profit organizations under contract with the Department of Public Health, formerly the Department of Health Services, which accept applications and administer benefits for the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) nutrition program.
- County welfare departments which accept applications and administer benefits for In-Home Supportive Services Program.
- California Health Benefit Exchange CoveredCA.com
- State-Funded Agencies Primarily Serving Persons with Disabilities
- Offices of the State Department of Rehabilitation, which provide vocational rehabilitation services.
- Independent Living Centers
- Department of Developmental Services Regional Centers
- Offices of contractors with the Department of Social Services, Office of Deaf Access, which provide services to the deaf.
- State and County Mental Health Providers
- Armed Forces Recruitment Offices
- Other Agencies Designated by the Governor
- Franchise Tax Board district offices, which provide public access for income tax and Homeowner and Renter Assistance forms, instructions and assistance.
- State Board of Equalization district offices, which provide services to the public.