Advisories To County Elections Officials
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email us at email@example.com or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria - August 2011
- Referendum: Circulation of #1499, Related to Senate Redistricting Maps
- November 8, 2011, Elections: Randomized Alphabet Drawing
- Initiative: Circulation of #1498, Related to Public Pensions
- Redistricting Maps: 2011 Congressional, Legislative, and BOE Districts
- Initiative: Circulation of #1497, Related to Parental Notification
- Initiative: Circulation of #1496, Related to Parental Notification
- Initiative: Circulation of #1495, Related to Auto Insurance
- Referendum: Circulation of #1494, Related to Redevelopment Agencies
- Referendum: Circulation of #1493, Related to Fire Prevention Fees
- November UDEL Elections: Ballot Tint and Watermark