Advisories To County Elections Officials - February 2015
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria - February 2015(PDF)
- Initiative: 1664, Related to Abortion(PDF)
- Referendum: Qualification of #1660, Related to Plastic Bags(PDF)
- Initiative: 1663, Related to Abortion(PDF)
- Initiatives: Report on County and Municipal Initiative Measures (2013/2014)(PDF)
- Initiative: 1662, Related to Abortion(PDF)
- CalVoter: CDPH Historic Death Records(PDF)
- Voting Systems: OVSTA Monthly Update – February 2015(PDF)
- CalVoter: Political Party Codes and Column Order(PDF)
- Report of Registration: Reporting form for Odd-Numbered Year Report(PDF)
- Political Parties: Americans Elect Party Disqualification(PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1659, Related to Bonds(PDF)