Advisories To County Elections Officials - July 2013
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria – July 2013 (PDF)
- Elections Procedures: 2013-14 State Budget Mandate Suspensions (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1589, Related to Nuclear Power (PDF)
- Referendum: 1596, Related to Indian Gaming (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1588, Related to Utility Districts (PDF)
- CalVoter: CDPH Historic Death Records (PDF)
- Voting Systems: OVSTA Monthly Update – July 2013 (PDF)
- Initiative: Withdrawal of 1594, Related to Public Benefits (PDF)
- Initiative: 1595, Related to Taxes (PDF)
- Initiative: 1594, Related to Public Benefits (PDF)
- Voter Registration: Postage Reimbursement and Replenishment Claims (FY 2012/2013 – 4th Qtr) (PDF)
- Initiative: 1593, Related to Religion (PDF)