Advisories To County Elections Officials - September 2011
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Initiative: Circulation of #1505, Related to Government Purchasing (PDF)
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria - September 2011 (PDF)
- Initiative: Withdrawal of #1490, Related to Marijuana (PDF)
- Initiative: Withdrawal of #1488, Related to Immigration and Public Benefits (PDF)
- Political Party: Random Sample of Americans Elect Petitions (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1479, Related to Elections (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1504, Related to Public Pensions (PDF)
- Referendum: Circulation of #1503, Related to Congressional Redistricting Maps (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1502, Related to Public Employees (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1501, Related to Public Employees and Taxes (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1500, Related to Labor (PDF)
- Voter Registration: Deadline to Order Voter Registration and Voter Notification Cards (PDF)