Advisories To County Elections Officials - June 2007
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Initiative: Circulation of #1249, Related to Minors (PDF)
- Voting Systems: County Observation - Top-to-Bottom Review Red Team Testing (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1248, Related to Private Property (PDF)
- Voting Modernization Board: Review Deadline (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1233, Related to Public Entities (PDF)
- February Primary: Guidelines For Use of Electronic Poll Books (PDF)
- Help America Vote Act (HAVA): Contracts (PDF)
- NVRA: Request for Monthly Voter Registration Information (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1247, Related to Marriage (PDF)
- CalVoter I: DHS Historic Death Records - February 2006 and March 2006 (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1232, Related to Inmates (PDF)