CAL-ACCESS FAQs Section 3 Question 16
How do I print Cal-Online filings that include street addresses that can be used for filing paper forms with the Secretary of State?
After you have already filed the form online using Cal-Online:
- Log onto Cal-Online and enter your Filer ID and password. Click "Login".
- Under "What would you like to do?" click on View "Existing Filing" and under "Which Form Would You Like to See?" select the appropriate form. Click on "Continue Filing".
- All forms filed using Cal-Online will be referenced in order of date filed. Click on "VIEW" next to the form you want to print. The form will be displayed with addresses.
- Print out the form using the Adobe Reader (Acrobat) print icon.
- Close the display (not the Cal-Online application) by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.
- Click on "Return to Form Menu".
- Click on "End Session" twice. This will return you to the Cal-Online menu.
- Date and sign the original paper copy. File it and a copy of the completed form with the Secretary of State.