REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Registration is $175 this year. Be sure to follow the instructions listed below and on our registration page when registering for BPE 2016:
Registration to BPE 2016 includes:
- * all sessions (keynote, plenary, breakout sessions)
- * morning and afternoon breaks
- * reception at the State Library
- * tours of the State Library and the State Archives
- * conference information packet
We are happy to partner with the California State Library Foundation to process your registration.
Please visit their donation form to register and follow this instructions:
- * In the donations section of the form, fill in $175.00 in the Donor Designated field
- * Type Best Practices Exchange in the comment field to the right of your registration amount
- * Change the contribution frequency toward the bottom of the page to One Time
If you have questions, please contact Nancy Lenoil.
Registration closes October 25, 2016.
The guaranteed rate will expire on October 11 and rooms are limited so make your reservations TODAY.