Post Election Audit Standards Working Group Agenda
July 2, 2007, 11:00 a.m.
Secretary of State's Auditorium
- David Jefferson, Chairperson
11:00 a.m. - 11:05 a.m.
II. Presentation of Manual Count Auditing Models - Audio FLA 1.00 KB
- David L. Dill, Professor of Computer Science, Stanford University
- Joseph Hall, University of California, Berkeley
11:05 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
III. Perspectives From County Registrars of Voters - Audio FLA 1020 bytes
- Elaine Larson, Assistant Registrar of Voters, Santa Clara County
- John Tuteur, County Clerk, Napa County
12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Post-Election Audit Standards Working Group Members
- David Jefferson (Chairperson), Center for Applied Scientific Computing, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Kim Alexander, President and Founder, California Voter Foundation
- Elaine Ginnold, Registrar of Voters, Marin County
- Amy Lehmkuhl, Certified Public Accountant, Ueltzen & Company, LLP
- Kathleen Midstokke, City Clerk, City of Downey
- Philip Stark, Professor of Statistics, University of California, Berkeley