Safe at Home Program participants will receive the following:
A participant's mail will be forwarded by the program to the mailing address provided. There is no cost to participate in the program. Certification is for four years and can be renewed.
As a Safe at Home participant, you agree to the following or it may result in cancellation from the program:
1. Mail Forwarding:
Mail will be forwarded to the address provided by the participant. The participant is responsible for collecting their mail. If mail is returned to the Safe at Home program, participation may be cancelled.
2. Participant Must Notify Safe at Home Within 7 Days:
Change of residential address
Change of mailing address
3. Participants who wish to remain in the program after their initial four year term, should renew their certification before their term expires by completing and submitting the renewal materials sent by Safe at Home.
4. Participants who wish to withdraw from the program must notify the Safe at Home program in writing. Participation is terminated upon receipt of the request and mail will be returned to the sender.
5. A participant could be terminated from the program for the following reasons:
6. Safe at Home Program participants have the same legal responsibilities as the general public when interacting with law enforcement.