Advisories To County Elections Officials
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email us at email@example.com or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria – November 2013
- Referendum: Random Sample of #1598, Related to Education
- Initiative: 1611, Related to Personhood
- Referendum: Qualification of 1596, Related to Indian Gaming
- CalVoter: CDPH Historic Death Records
- Initiative: 1610, Related to Parental Notification
- Voting Systems: OVSTA Monthly Update – November 2013
- Referendum: 1609, Related to Abortion
- Referendum: 1608, Related to Abortion