Advisories To County Elections Officials
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
- Initiative: Circulation of #1505, Related to Government Purchasing
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria - September 2011
- Initiative: Withdrawal of #1490, Related to Marijuana
- Initiative: Withdrawal of #1488, Related to Immigration and Public Benefits
- Political Party: Random Sample of Americans Elect Petitions
- Initiative: Failure of #1479, Related to Elections
- Initiative: Circulation of #1504, Related to Public Pensions
- Referendum: Circulation of #1503, Related to Congressional Redistricting Maps
- Initiative: Circulation of #1502, Related to Public Employees
- Initiative: Circulation of #1501, Related to Public Employees and Taxes
- Initiative: Circulation of #1500, Related to Labor
- Voter Registration: Deadline to Order Voter Registration and Voter Notification Cards