Advisories To County Elections Officials
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
- Initiative: Circulation of #1487, Related to Political Contributions
- Initiative: Circulation of #1486, Related to Labor
- Initiative: Circulation of #1485, Related to the Budget
- Initiative: Circulation of #1484, Related to Public Employee Pensions
- Initiative: Circulation of #1483, Related to Nuclear Power
- Initiative: Circulation of #1482, Related to the Budget
- Political Party: Americans Elect Petition Process
- Initiative: Failure of #1476, Related to Immigration
- Political Party: The Humane Party of California Notification of Intent to Qualify
- Initiative: Circulation of #1481, Related to Taxes and Education
- Voter Mailings: Move Update Compliance – Legal Restraint Method Approval