Advisories To County Elections Officials
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email us at email@example.com or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
- Polling Place Accessibility: Draft Polling Place Accessibility Guidelines for Review and Comment
- Initiative: Circulation of #1378, Related to Marijuana
- Initiative: Circulation of #1377, Related to Marijuana
- Initiative: Failure of #1359, Related to Elections
- Initiative: Circulation of #1376, Related to Taxation
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria - September 2009
- Initiative: Circulation of #1375, Related to Taxes
- Political Party: Twelve Visions Party of California Attempts Qualification
- Regulations: Ballot Designation Regulations
- VoteCal Project: Contract Signing and Execution
- Initiative: Circulation of #1374, Related to Marijuana
- Initiative: Failure of #1357, Related to Societal Issues
- Initiative: Failure of #1356, Related to Societal Issues
- Voter Registration: Deadline to Order Voter Registration and Voter Notification Cards