Advisories To County Elections Officials
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email us at email@example.com or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
- Initiative: Failure of #1353, Related to Fiscal Matters
- Initiative: Failure of #1352, Related to Fiscal Matters
- Initiative: Circulation of #1370, Related to Budget Vote Requirement
- Regulations: Draft Ballot Designation Regulations
- Initiative: Circulation of #1369, Related to Vote Requirement for Local Public Electricity
- Recounts: Revised Proposed Regulations
- Initiative: Circulation of #1368, Related to Legislative Activities
- Initiative: Circulation of #1367, Related to the Legislature: Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Initiative: Failure of #1351, Related to Taxation
- Initiative: Circulation of #1366, Related to Elected Officials: Part-Time Legislature
- Political Party: WHIG Party Attempts Qualification
- Political Party: California Moderate Party Attempts Qualification
- VoteCal Project: Special Project Report (SPR) Submitted
- Statewide Direct Primary: Qualifications and Requirements
- Voter Registration: Postage Reimbursement and Replenishment Claims (FY 08/09 - 4th Qtr)
- Help America Vote Act (HAVA): Accessibility Grant II - Request for Application
- Initiative: Failure of #1350, Related to Labor