Advisories To County Elections Officials
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email us at email@example.com or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
- Initiative: Withdrawal of #1358, Related to Social and Welfare Aid, Pensions
- Survey: Provisional Voting & HAVA Free Access System
- Political Party: American Centrist Party Attempts Qualification
- May Statewide Special: State Ballot Pamphlet Mailing Reimbursement Claims
- Initiative: Failure of #1349, Related to Education
- Initiative: Circulation of #1365, Related to Social and Welfare Aid, Pensions
- Polling Place Accessibility: Report from the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1364, Related to Societal Issues
- CalVoter: Voting History of Registered Voters
- Initiative: Circulation of #1363, Related to Taxation
- Initiative: Circulation of #1362, Related to Elections
- Initiative: Circulation of #1361, Related to Elections
- CalVoter: Blackout Period Ending
- CalVoter: Duplicate Check Criteria - June 2009
- Help America Vote Act (HAVA): U.S. Election Assistance Commission's College Poll Worker Program
- VoteCal Project: County Representative Contact Information
- Administrative: Inventory Controls for Voting Equipment
- Initiative: Failure of #1348, Related to Law Enforcement
- Voter Registration: Deadline to Order Voter Registration and Voter Notification Cards