Advisories To County Elections Officials
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email us at email@example.com or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
- Initiative: Failure of #1342, Related to Property Taxes
- Initiative: Failure of #1341, Related to Marijuana
- Initiative: Failure of #1337, Related to Human Cloning
- Initiative: Failure of #1336, Related to Stem Cell Research
- Initiative: Failure of #1335, Related to Abortion
- November General: Electioneering
- November General: Social Security Administration Database Shutdown
- Help America Vote Act (HAVA): Accessibility Grant Request for Interest
- November General: Paper Ballots - Alternative Procedures
- November General: EOPP, Computer Vote Count Program, and Voting Systems Used By County
- November General: Rejected Records from CalVoter Processing of Voter Information Guide Files
- November General: Election Night Reporting Forms
- November General: Election Night Reporting Guides and Instructions
- Military and Overseas Voters: Ballot Survey Reporting Form
- Website: Updates to Elections Page
- November General: Notice of US DOJ & GAO Polling Place Observation Programs
- Help America Vote Act (HAVA): Voter Education, Poll Worker Training
- Voter Registration: Deadline to Order Voter Registration and Voter Notification Cards
- November General: Proposition 1A Final Spanish Translation of Ballot Label
- November General: Proposition 1A Final Ballot Label
- November General: Proposition 1A Update
- November General: Proposition 1A Court-Ordered Changes
- November General: Precinct and Election Night Reporting Forms
- November General: REVISED Proposition 1A Ballot Label and Title and Summary - Spanish
- Report of Registration: 60-day Reporting Forms for General Election