Advisories To County Elections Officials
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email us at email@example.com or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
- February Primary: State Ballot Pamphlet Order Forms
- February Primary: Deadline for Ballot Measures
- Initiative: Circulation of #1273, Related to Sentencing and Parole Reform
- Initiative: Circulation of #1272, Related to Prisoner Rights
- Voting Modernization Board: Review Deadline
- February Primary: No New Parties
- February Primary: Signatures-In-Lieu Chart
- February Primary: Unselected Presidential Candidate Information
- NVRA: Request for Monthly Voter Registration Information
- Voting Systems: ES&S Public Hearing Notice
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria
- Initiative: Circulation of #1271, Related to Children's Hospital Bond Act and Grant Program
- February Primary: Governor's Proclamation
- Voter Registration: Deadline to Order Voter Registration and Voter Notification Cards
- Initiative: Failure of #1237, Related to Tax
- Initiative: Circulation of #1270, Related to Tax
- CalVoter I: Firewall Installation
- Initiative: Circulation of #1269, Related to Tax
- Initiative: Circulation of #1268, Related to Presidential Electors
- Initiative: Circulation of #1267, Related to Nuclear Energy
- Initiative: Qualification for Ballot #1238, Related to Limits on Legislators' Terms in Office
- Report of Registration: 154-day Direct Primary Reporting Forms