Advisories To County Elections Officials
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
- Initiative: Circulation of #1246, Related to Child Abuse
- Voter Registration: Deadline to Order Voter Registration Card(s) and Voter Notification Card(s)
- Initiative: Withdrawal of #1235, Related to Ballots
- Voting Modernization Board: Actions from May 16, 2007 - Amended
- Voting Modernization Board: Actions from May 16, 2007
- NVRA: Request for Monthly Voter Registration Information
- CalVoter I: DHS Historic Death Records - January 2006
- Initiative: Withdrawal of #1243, Related to Eminent Domain
- Initiative: Circulation of #1245, Related to Lobbyists
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria - May 2007
- Voting Systems: Secretary Debra Bowen's Top-to-Bottom Review
- Initiative: Withdrawal of #1242, Related to Private Property
- Voting Modernization Board: Meeting Agenda for May 16, 2007
- Political Party: Superhappy Party Notice to Dissolve
- Political Party: Qualification and S.B. 113
- Initiative: Circulation of #1244, Related to Legislators' Expenses
- Initiative: Failure of #1231, Related to Health Care